vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Priorities

Made a career progression out of my comfort zone, right on to the passion zone. Very extremely satisfied with that. After soaking in the financial advisory industry, finally its time to find a concentration in here. "Progression" because personally, it's a lot of grit and emotional resiliency to ride through. It's tough to describe the emotional undercurrents, simply cause its so embedded within, and super subjective from person to person. Anyways, it must be that my growing up years was lagi smooth, that makes current work demands and schedules, a major pant. Past problems look really trivial at hindsight. Worrying about assignment deadlines, things like that. But then again, it oft happens that people proclaim their smarts against hindsight. I guess in a decade's time, i'll probably look back on current issues in amusement.
In any sense, being confident/self-assured is as equally important, if not more than just being competent. EQ being more relatable and appreciated than IQ. Positivity beats cynicism. These i try my best to tell CW. But i got no idea how much of a percentage, is internalized by the little brother.

In my spiritual walk, I've been feeling a dearth, disconnected, disjointed. It's obviously a misguided priorities on my part that even the fixed slot for Quiet time has been shuffled about to fit work schedules. This is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home