vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Yay!

The absence of words, lapses, and the periods of brevity says more than words in itself.Ah, love me some cryptic nothings ;D


No seriously. I guess what i wanna say is after subjecting your heart to be sat and locked in for a ride, you do get your ticket's worth of the ultimate ups and the lows. It was brutal at some points. But the troughs become lessons to be appreciated upon in the tides of riding the crest. I can say this with glee after having sat through this hurling experience. But damn, it was good at hindsight. You do live life more authentically and emotionally dangerously.


And i realized my heart can't be tamed :D

Till then, i'll be loyal 2.1.

Dam, why is this so addictive?! Boss was talking to me, couldn't concentrate, whilst this bon bon thang like a melody in my head that i can't keep out...got me singing like nananna everyday....like my ipod's stuck on replay. Replay?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home