vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, December 16, 2005

No 202: Rooty toot toot and Rummy tum tums

After the looongest time, Sihui and I finally met. Finally met up at holland v! We sort of distanced this yr, cause i was dealing with some issues and somehow was kind of woozy headed. Makes it hard to grapple with day to day comings. Anyways, we met outside bodyshop. I was late
=(. boo. And my phone batteries were just about as flat as i am (waves to my fellow flattie *beam* yoyo!) Double boos.



So it was off to sushi tei. There was this feel-the-water moment, cause i hadnt quite ascertain if she was mad at me for my disappearing act. She wasnt! =) Thank goodness. That was followed by an around-the-world cum villager at harry's. I love this girl. Seriously.



Hee..weird enough we started yakking about the things under the sun, the mysterious jansen, or was it jason? And this kenny boy. hahaha..about some deserted toilet at ntu, lib2. What else...and oh..this hmmm..this other person. Never mind. Whats important is that we had a great laugh. Majorly OTT type of crackling, gagging, gut-wrenching humour. I didnt even realise that we have that many mutual friends. Funny. Small world.



Church-wise, we had carolling practice. Off key squawking aplenty. I was a tad bit bored. Not too good to say that though. =( Major bummer of today was that my scented lotion mysteriously opened itself up, and cozied its contents in my green bag. At first i didnt realised. Then Jeremy was saying he smelt makeup and perfume in the lift. I was hmmm?? What are you talking about. Damned lotion. Now everything is moisturized, except my face. Even my ipod has this oily sheen to it. I love that scent from crabtree & evelyn, BUT not when it is splattered everywhere in the bag. What crap.


Have yourself a merry little xmas, cause i know mine will be GOOD. so you should go have fun too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home