vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, November 28, 2005

I suppose everyone has watched Harry Potter already,but anyways i just watched it today. Rather i watched half, and feel asleep for a a quarter of it, cause the popcorn was out of my reach, the werther's original was lost in the bag, and cause there was no more coke light.


Went for a meeting at church today, which was a brief on the missionary trip. I was made treasurer, just like during the youth camp. Wouldnt deny that Commitment is a word that i am very adversed to. Just imagine, going on a holiday is a commitment to me, cause i would have to be at a certain place at a certain period of time, and my mind has to free up that space mentally in the "to do" section. Its quite hard to comprehend this. It sounds almost ludicrous. But ya, this upcoming trip is surely out of my comfort zone. I pray for commitment to the trip, really that is difficult. Very worried that the i'll drop the money into the sea or something. argh. focus!


Chun-nie is deciding between sji and nanhua, seems that he is oscillating between these two choices. Well, its up to him. I mean sji would be the obvious choice if i were the one making the decision, just because i'm biased towards chinese schools. (it reminds me of rv, and rv was pretty stifling an environment) Anyways, i suspect Chun-nie is just waiting to see which choice his friends and placing. Herd mentality lah. -_-


Oh ya, i forgot to make a mention. Hope your wedding was a blast, Aud! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home