vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Random Goosebumps

Earwax: It Might be You, by Stephen Bishop



This is such a gorgeous song. In all aspects! Reckon its a 80's ballad..thats the romantic ballad era right? Suppose so. Has been on the replay for the longest time..it makes your inards go all gooey. Haha, in a fuzzy way. =)
I had the original intention to post lyrics of that earfuzz. But cannot la..skimming the lyrics makes my hair stand on splitted ends. heh. But this will do injustice to the song! Ok let's post the first two lines, which are pretty neutral yeah.
Time, I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life
Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly...
It probably doesnt make sense here. Seabirds and what-nots. haha..
Here's it Vian!



Time waits no Man.

-photo courtesy of random running guy and quick-witted fingers-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home