vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Sigh

It set me down a bit when i got a sms from my friend who said.."waiting for you to ask me out mah.." It just sounds really lonely to me? Open invitation for someone to invite him out? Sigh. There is little i can do to make him feel less lonely even if i were to ask him out. It is just extrinsic help which at the end of the day doesnt soothe the inside. But may in fact feel even worse. Because to me, i would want to deal with it alone.


I mean somethings are meant to be dealt with alone. Bite ur tongue if you would. It will just get better, its just a phase, its just THAT particular moment.


Then i was at chijmes, at the alfresco dining area. I wasnt alone but there were some gap times of silence. Not in the literal sense, but basically we werent talking, just looking around. Pretty zen i must say. Maybe its because its Thurs, there arent many people. Occasionally just the waiter who comes by to ask if you want more drinks. I like it there. Reminds me of coffee bean outside west mall, sans the smoking ah bengs. Its quite a nice feeling. Then on the way back, it was still class95 on. This sweet song came on, and finally i could attach a title to that. It was Rush Rush by Paula Abdul. There was a jam along the CTE, usually it would get on my nerves, but i was hoping the jam would last looonger. Silent company is nice. But it gets you to this particular paralysing mood.



In the end, i replied to friend that "ok, ya i think we shld meet too since we haven't met for so long. so where do you want to go?" It must be just tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home