vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Different - Such a understatement :D

And so we have bounced through the first day's festive. Love's in the air! This year's the first for my little-est cousin who is amazingly adorable for a 8 month old. She has everyone coo-ing in her face, making silly faces to tease the Lil' Princess for a smile. She is one of the prettiest baby i've seen. My best friend, Sb, is getting hitched at the end of the year, and I'm so happy for you that you've been blessed with a great guy. And lucky for Wilson to have you also. Esther, is getting married also at the end of the year, congrats!! Its really sweet.


Guess what? I reckoned questions on "where is your boyfriend", "when are you getting married", and the likes will debut this year. True enough! It did. So spot on, its ridic! :D Of which i always give a lame-beyond-words reply, "Yes, end of the year." "I just don't know which year". Sometimes, the ball gets caught, sometimes the ball drops midway in conversation. Of which, it did today. And I overheard the aunt seeking confirmation from my Mum if INDEED i was getting married at the end of the year.

This is hilarious. How about you do the ultimate SG proposal of HDB flat application? Even that takes 3 years right...hee hee..someday someday la. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home