vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Hello

Words I think don't match up to your thoughts or sometimes, feelings. As much as I have alot to say to you. I really don't know where to start. Speechless is the word. What I really wanna ask you is "How are you?" I wish you are doing well. But that seemed really cliched. After such lapses of time, to ask such and such seemed just really awkward. So in the end, there were no words. Only comtemplative thoughts. Seriously my memory has somewhat failed in a sense i dont recall events much, but i do remember the feelings that comes with it. And when you were not looking I looked at you, and when you looked over I quickly looked away/looked at a lightbulb above your head. It sounds silly and I can't explain these impulses. Supposedly never grew out of shyness. Those times on MSN and in school started to resurface, the times at Coffee Bean. Happy for your friendship and appreciative at the same time. You have been my best friend at a period of time. I've told you that I do tresure our friendship. Still do now. Hanging around with you feels like i'm with a girl but you're actually a guy. Thats special :) Just kidding. By now, you probably know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home