vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, March 04, 2005

No news is apparently good news..ah..what a new revelation. Nevertheless, it also pretty much translate to no action! This is soon going to bore my socks off. Well, there was a FM quiz today, which i totally died and resurrected altogether. It killed me. Argh..my ego was basically dragged to the back alleys and flogged by this FM mafia. But anyways, I'm not too buggered up though. No point getting all so jittery about a quiz, can't make it, study harder for the biggie. Easy peasy does it.There was this last episode of the Bachelor running on tv just now. And i watched it, and went aha! Told ya there's no such frothy dreams alive in the REAL world, it only happens in the REEL world. I think its really sad, the total dramatic irony of it all, especially when Tara walked in saying that all she ever wanted was Jesse. When all of us knew that he very well chose Jessica already. But we can muse, moan and bemoan. Heck! We can even ramble on forever about this topic. The thing is the notion of Love is so much beyond words. Words can never replicate that feeling. Just look at the phrase, cliche, whatever "i love you". Its so abused and over-used, I cant help cringing and rolling my fugly eyes when I hear little sec1 kids vomit them out like nobody's business. Something so divine has been relegated to the ranks of the cheap and the tarty. Love joins two persons as one. Try tell that to the mr maths, he will tell you no way one plus one is still one. Never mind. Who am I to comment? Simply feel that its really saddening to see emotions thrown around like some whore. It deserves much more R.E.S.P.E.C.T.In fact, I actually started out with this blog with something quite substantial to say. Just to sigh and let loose of the pent up thoughts that were fidgetting about in my grey matter. Came to a stark revelation about something. Ignorance is really blissful. With that said, I am certainly not talking about being retarded, but just to have simple thoughts, be as fuss-free as possible, and to trust in Him. That would be the closest you can come to reaching something more carefree.I still wanna indulge in my frivolous foamy thoughts, never mind if they are not tangible. It helps to detach from the wretchedly insidious boredom at times. Fantasizing is a bliss too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home