vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Again I've learnt. Not to trust easily. Heck. Maybe not to trust at all. Skirt in absolute frivolity, make nonsensical comments, slap on the dollops of slapstick, or throw out ridiculous one-liners. Anything but reveal anything about yourself. Cause what lose in the process of trusting the wrong person is having dust thrown upon the genuine emotions that were coming out. Or maybe they air your emotions. Lo and behold, the person you thought was trusty, makes a tart out of your emotions. Cheapens it like a destestable whore. Gee..I'm so..confused. Come on. Who are you kidding? Deny-it-all-in-my-face? Good job. Thanks for pulling a fast one on me. Maybe I look very gullible to you I suppose, or maybe you feel that since I'm always not serious, I've got a mental complexity of a amoeba, and the intellect of a miserable old cow. That was so super flattering. You expect me to buy such a fantastic tale. I dun even wanna ask you how come you can reassure me, that everything will be safe. Zip-locked. In the end? You know I'm just trying to calm myself down, not to get all worked up. And gee..self-denial is my forte. I'm tired of confrontations. To me it is simple, if its so, things speak volumes for themselves. Period. I am not too exactly all ecstatic. Cut all the advice, telling me the shoulds and should nots. You are stepping into my comfort zone. Totally betrayed my trust do you know that? Okay very well, shall give you credit for the attempt to keep things under wraps. Honestly I dunno what to say. I cant stand it when such things happen. And that is a major understatement. (oxymoron so intended)Maybe its no big deal to you, to let slip a little here. Please dun even begin to tell me what you think I will do in such and such a circumstance. Start commenting about my inclinations, tendencies, and the most fantastic one, quote excepts from what I say. Hello? I am not a laboratory mouse. You are seriously freaking, with all the micro-analysing, and to go verbal diarrhoea all ur thoughts in front of me. I aint gonna swallow ur vile vomit.

You know how is it possible to know that nothing was zipped? Cause it is impossible to derive this conclusion.

Bah. Should have known better.

Just very so blinded by the miasma of things. Hope this permament mist in my eye clears up pretty soon, lest I get all choked up within its fog.

Better luck next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home