vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

sugar gimme some

I am spending far too much time online. This is bad, real bad. But it is kind of ironic since I am now online too, typing this as I making this comment. Oh wells, these few days I have been surfing ebay for a good few hours each time i am online. I now have this ebay account and attempting to set up this mini shop at ebay, buying from the wholesale department and reselling them at individually. It is so damn fun..haha..but I am still figuring how to use the paypal system and how to minimise the shipping costs, which at times may even out-cost the goods in itself. Fun! It is really fun scouring for cheap goods and just looking around. But i guess I probably try to buy small first. This isn't much of a choice since my pockets arent too deep, but its interesting..really interesting.

But my parents as usual, gave me this skeptical look as i expressed my interest in doing this. In fact they didnt really pay attention, maybe thinking that this is just another one of those spur of the moment kind of a whim. My dad seemed to be like okay..do what you want. My mum was thinking that I may get cheated of my money. In the first place, I dun have much money to get cheated. Well, I don't know..haha..but I see no harm trying. New experience, no gamble, no gain laa. So I figured if in the end I have trouble selling those goods I can just like keep it for myself. It is not as if my "investment" will be a huge one. Just a small one, get the kick of buying something and see it being bought up by someone else. Heee..

There! My new found interest! Hoots!

Anyways, I told a lie yesterday. Oh man.. I feel bad okay. Last time I went out with a citibank ex-colleague who claimed that a group of us would be going out together. However, it turned out that there was only him and me. That made me really pissed off. It din help that when i got home, I kena a major mouth trashing by my parents, both of them, yes. Because we were supposed to meet at 12am, I mean who meets so late right? But later he dragged the time, and in the end we met at 2am. Which is really ridiculous. Ah..so when he asked me to go out yesterday, I gave a lame excuse. Makes me feel bad, but I cant possibly say anything else right? Yep..i am adopting the ends-justifies-the-means approach. Oh wells...you cant really please everyone, maybe at times pleasing others may be pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.

But if the above accumulated some of the bad karma, hey i did good in the afternoon! I fed the skinny spotted cat downstairs, the one that only acknowledges my presence when I have food. So that balances it up yep? Actually was kind of tempted to bring the cat home, but the cat refused to step into the lift, I think it probably had some bad experience with the elevators, or maybe oit is just a weird cat with a claustrophobic streak. i dun know. Oh well, realistically speaking, there is no way I can bring a cat into the house, my mum cant stand these fuzzy four-legged creatures. Especially those hairy ones, so that pretty explains why I have a resident tortoise which stays in the kitchen toilet. Such a sad life. Next time when it dies..other tortoises will probably have more life experience..like hey! i have swam in a sea. My tortoise can just say..hey! I stayed in a toilet! Yay~ so fun. It has been there since I was sec 3..that means..5 yrs! Wow..but this is one lucky tortoise! It has seen me in the buff before, when I am bathing, changing..and not only me..my brother and my maid too, since we are the ones who use that toilet most of the times. I think the tortoise has seen enough peeing people, which includes house guests, and naked people to traumatise it for the rest of its tortoise-y life. Sometimes the tortoise really just stares at you once you enter the toilet. More often than once when this happens when I am bathing, I cant help wonder..what-if, what-if, there was a human spirit trapped in the tortoise. And what if the spirit was male?! I'll be so dead..wahah..ridiculous thought.

Ah i am bored. Maybe i should pluck my leg hair, or maybe i should just go ebay..yes..again! yeahahhh..sugar gimme some!.gimme gimme some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home