vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

207: A pENNY BLACK FOR UR THOUGHTS, MISSY






Vivian is officially 20! This is the pretty Vian aka, BDD. Heee..she was trying to keep a straight face! So is my good friend, ah dot . We had a goood time at Penny Black with frozen lime margarita which is a ripoff. Bleah.It was a pretty sight, both the girls i was with, and the singapore river. At about 10 plus, the sexay Mama-sabai decided in a eureka moment in the toilet to spray water at me while i was peeing (for a moment i thought it was raining men..hur hur) and decided on getting Ba Dang Dang (ber-dangdang) a birthday cake. ( we thought ba-dang is the only decent word that gives credit to vian =) But i only had a buck-aroo with me,and one teeny buck-aroo is going to get you nowhere, and no cake, except maybe one random roti-prata kosong. So i got back, got my bag, (hee) and scooted with sexay mama to coffee bean where we got a brownie in a bag with 2 candles.

( A red Vian with my two curly fingers. A Peace with a Twist.)


Excuse was that the mama stained her skirt Real Bad, then she digressed and talked about the number of times that happened to us in rv, which is besides the point really. The mama went ahead to take some pictures, one of which had me feigning that distant look.

The penny people took a long time to sing the birthday song for BDD. Until when BDD wanted to go to the toilet, them we saw them struggling to light the candles. Hee...so heres BDD making a wish, see above top. =) A very serene shot i must say!


BDD was paiseh, but cannot leh its her birthday, it has to be a taddy bit noisy. So we sang the song loud loud, and i saw a shy smile from vian. She must be feeling so touched. Right? heh. It didnt seem that long really, but somehow it was 12 plus when we left, after goofing around and drawing eyeliners for the girls, faux-pro style. It sounds shallow, but i would think its innocent fun, cause i have known these two girls for 8 yrs each, and i do feel connected to them. This seems like the start of a sob emo story from the bygone era..gee! *tear* I do treasure these friendships which took so long to develop.


Anyways, Wilson was gracious to send all of us home, and we had some serious backseat action, hahah..the girls laa. Take your brain out of the gutters okay. Hahah..So i stayed over at Mama's hse. As usual we always do some random stuff like taking out the photo album. Reminicise about the past like grannies with knitting kits.

We were so level-headed then. Literally straight hair, no layering, leveled up. Any tinge of layering is considered A Fancy-schmanciful Hairstyle by Ah Look. Fungi heads, each one of us, balancing a blooming stock of button mushrooms on our top, as what is commonly called, hair.

The guys, also fungi heads, were habitats of bird nests on their own. heh.


After i slept, mama told me in the morning that i couldnt keep my fat flopping mouth shut that night!. And she wanted to drop something inside. I suppose the something meant like something of a random six;legged insect, not money. So evil! But its not my fault that her room does not have enough oxygen! Or maybe it is because mama's behind was the first thing smack at eyelevel when i opened my eyes.


We met again later in the afternoon, had dinner, accompanied sb's to J salon to do her hair. Its really a breath of fresh air. =) By then i was toooo tired to go out, and of course too tired to go zouk. I'm sorry, Yo. Tuesday's still on right?


On another note, I got news that the caroling went on good. Thats a sigh of relief, considering most of us cant really hold a tune that steadily. I think an evil christmas grinch bought up all the candycanes in the stores. Urgh, cause i need it by Fri, and even my last glimmer of hope, Marks and spencer, has it not. Booo..i would have to settle for random chocolates at last resort. Later's going to be another full day. I'm meeting him for lunch and then its bbq at es' and jacob's place. Lucky laa all of them, all stay at Bishan. Poor me has to rock on the bus from the west end for cell. It totally rocked my world man.


Thank goodness my hanky-Cranky mood has discarded its owner. My mood is more uppity and the steps do feel more springy and light. Hope that this bouncy mood sustains till the time i see my NEW stats tutorial. Heee heee, i think i'll most likely bust that Crank-ometer. hahah

Chicken wings and marshmellows does make pigs fly, and it makes the world go round. aaaahhh..I just love its candy-coat~! And that is what makes porky spreads its wings of love and fly to Bishan. yaaaaaay.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home