vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I deleted the angst ridden post i've written because yes, i'm feeling so loved now, cannot complain.

I see this www.thedivaturns21.blogspot.com and the messages within, and i think about my family rushing to get my bday prep, my relatives, friends coming to help me set up the place, the bday turn out being so much more than i expected, and this wed's surprise trip to JB. wah i feel damn loved. There was a tear jerk moment somewhere in the middle of this para. But i wont tell you WHERE. :)


even the complainsome me really cannot think of one thing to complain about. wah biang, im really very touched leh. you all ah, all closet romantics man. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home