vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

passing thots

okie dere was this question that kinda thrown me off guard and i was stumped. ya, apparently was shot down with this statement. "so if you are writing a blog, you actually want pple to see it, itz sort of like a call of attention" Never mind, those are blog detractors, or so i say to placate that nagging unease inside. Nonetheless, nagging has this echoic effect that never ceases to end so quickly. I guess tt statement kinda insinuates smthg negative, but im not gonna dig any further. Everyone is fully entitled to their own opinion. In all honesty, it doesn't matter to me if others read my blog or not. itz a place to mental detox, & to draw tighter to my closest friends. Granted that many stuff inside are not substantial enough, and it isn't exactly a perfect display of intellect. sometimes i kinda talk like a brain amputee, but de emotional barriers feels like it has been let down a little coz u get to take a peek of de innermost thoughts of ur friends. Figured that tis is a virtual avenue to maintain real relations that's de way i would like the blog to be. the thought of that is really comforting enough, at least for this emotional basketcase. Maybe itz what that has been happening around tt gives me this impetus, nudging me to keep friends a lil closer, instead of always sitting in the spot of passivity. maybe itz de sappy bed bugs tt bit me real hard that i woke up feelin a lil whoozy headed. mebbe itz the mixed long island tea plus margarita strawberry..hahaz.

so much for all that. it feels so relaxing now. not that i dunno this feelin, rest assured tt im pretty well acquainted with this word "relax". the Girl From Ipanema is playing on my comp, & it feels dam romantic. okie im nuts, romantising with myself and the girl from ipanema. see, if u were to say Ipanema super fast it kinda sounds like one hokkien expletive. sheesh..oh my forgot to put the song on repeatt mode and it jumped to tt Shake Ur Tail Feather song. so much for the anti-climax. okie..where am i..oh ya. sappy..i cant believe juz messaged sabai and told her i missed her. which i truly meant it. man, come to think of it i really feel guilty for taking her for granted, after getting used to her being around for 7 yrs. okie, perhaps i have a vested interest in writing this blog. hmm..actually itz to tell all my closest pals tt im really sorry for taking u all for granted. i noe i did, period. good example of that would be not meeting up frequently. yes..for this i need to thank my cutesy peiyu, for telling me. if not, probably be living in the shadows..(hahahz,,no link to the Rasmus tho).

yep tis goes out to all my closest pals. everyone single one of you. IPANEMA! **wave**


2 Comments:

Blogger PY said...

hey u're getting pretty good at this blogging business. i luv de way u express yourself and every incy wincy bit of crappiness in you. and yes i've remember to read ur blog occasionally, its pleasurable, but its even better when you verbalize all that action dat's going in on in dat wacky head--like some drama queen, no empress!

ha, can u believe it, my com has really gone all kuku cos recently it's (still) been choosing to talk to me in chinese!...i dun noe wat's wrong wif it...but i'm digging up my dictionary already. hope i get it fixed soon

9:33 pm  
Blogger sam said...

i find it weird tat i can tag u some times and other times i keep having to enter my dam password.. hmmm.. people seem to be more interested in commenting abt the way u write than the content of yur blog.. hmmmm

12:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home