vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, March 07, 2005

My cousin said my blogskin is pretty suggestive. Hahaz..yeah kinda true, but I never quite saw it that way. Just thought that Jessica Alba has a really toned body, thats all. Really Esther! I assure you that its nothing more provocative then that. Yesterday's cell group was talking about not judging others in a top-down manner ala im-holier-than-thou kinda attitude. Gosh. I'm so guilty of that. But now I try to push that type of condescending thoughts away, because by the mere fact that I've got no right to judge. By judging, I mean complaining about little things. Complaining and whining, and what have you? So just like a broken record that spins the same irritating tunes that buggers the crap out of you. I suppose i'm the human manifestation of that. Which is really not too good at all! Anyways, you cant expect a broken record to start spinning new tunes just like that, and thus, i'm making this a conscious effort to keep an open mind not to judge.


Recently, I've been in a rather uppity mood. More focused plus more renewed faith just provides more strength in dealing with SAR-prises that springs on me like one jack-in-the-box. And ya! I really dun mean it in the SAR-castic sense. **ya right?!** Arghh..okay. So staying calm, remaining un-pissed. Hmm..that is not exactly a piece of chocolate cake but well, gotta try to make the best out of the not-so-good. I guess life would be much more happy by looking at it in an optimistic manner.


Funny how one's mood swings up the pendulum, when one meets with someone interesting. Hee..when one feels that someone else is intellectually engaging and that there's some common ground, one cant help but feel abit over the moon..and especially this happens once in a blue moon..and the thing is..**the moon is NEVER blue**. Okay, i digressed about the blue moon..ahhah..so one is happy and when one is happy, one cant stop smiling and one cant help but have deluded thoughts in one's head about someone. Even if the deluded thoughts are out of this world, or heck! Out of the universe, one doesn't really give two piles of smelly shit about it. So if you substitude the one with Yiwei, so...ooh! I thats why i'm delightful. Funny ah?! I'm still smiling and grinning and laughing and being a happy sap! whee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home