vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Give it to me baby, uh huh uh huh

Another trashy song with equally trashed lyrics, found its way to my itunes..

here goes: Give it to me baby uh huh uh huh
Give it to me baby, uh huh uh huh
Give it to me baby, uh huh uh huh
And all the girlies say I'm pretty fly, for a white guy.

its by offspring, song title: pretty fly (for a white guy)

But i like it! Cause its ridiculous enough. Makes me laugh, at least it beats those ballads that sing of sentimental stuff, and get all mushy inside...and all the what nots.

Anyways, went out with my girls on Tues. Sb and Vivian. Had a great time with them! We went to coffee club express, as usual, got our caffeine fix and then some shopping kick, before going to sakae. Sabai is not a fan of Sakae...but since there was Vivian who wanted to go Sakae as well..so whee..! We got our way. =) And we saw ernest and his friend at orchard. Whom apparently, the girls thought were very cute. Hahahz

It gave me this fuzzy feeling inside. Whilst sitting there, I was like..wow, this is the 8th yr since I've known these girls. Life at 1J was always spent going down to JE to squat a bit at long john's, or to take neoprints. Gee..now thinking back, I dun understand why the apparent fetish we have for neos. It was almost cult-like. Where we will take neos with 10 people's faces squashed mashed and smashed against the neo-machine. Cause being sec one and having $30 a week then, I mean, you gotta save right? Right. So more people simply equates to cheaper neos. Wow..so with 40cents, it managed to satisfy that neo-fetish.

And it didn't helped that Sabai was reminding me of all the sec 2 and 3 dances we had in RV. omg..shoot me please. All those come-hither expressions, with those hand actions, with...I dunno la. Its like one fat joke. Which is not really funny. But Sabai just had to remind me about the dance by the NCC girls. Okay! Let me forget that in peace can! **evil smirk** Due to the "Provocative" dance by us (NCC girls), we kena-ed pumped like dunno what. Made stand facing each other, and we couldn't move, whilst Geok En lashed out at us. I remember facing Ah Dot throughout the whole scolding. It was hard to keep a straight face. So anyways, Geok En was like "provocative" this, "provocative" that. And I was like..whats provocative? So after the whole camp, I went to check the dictionary..so it meant causing sexual interest. O.k.a.y. That was what she meant. I mean sometimes when you scold others, theres no point if the other party doesnt even know what you are getting at. All the bombastically cheem vocab to sec three girls??

Anyways, I have to say that how the whole ordeal ended. All credits to Ah dot who apparently fainted, after one hour into the tongue lashing. All of us were like in this frenzy. Got us so frazzled. Guess what. Turns out that the bugger fell asleep halfway through the scolding. Did i mention that Ah Dot sleeps at 10pm? Ah..you see..Geok En was pushing past midnight already. Way past Ah dot's bedtime. So much about the fainting ya! But a gazillion thanks to Ah dot who saved the day!

Life's been good, church camp prep is going on well. Our faith target is 75, we have 56 people now, so great! I just pray that everything will go without any glitches. Looking forward to june 8..

Vivian: I saw a hot latino-ish guy in spore. Really. Whee..there's hope, there's hope =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home