vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wavelength deficiency

You say "not bad", i hear "not good"
You say "okay", i hear "can do better"



You say everything that you ask in faith will be given.
I wonder is it the lack of faith, or I didn't ask.


You say "don't worry"
I think only the important stuff are worth the worry.



You say, smile and your day will be better.
I think..gee. Knowledge of the good,
makes me sadder.



You say, the early bird catches the worm.
I think poor little early worm.



You say, hey i miss you.
I say, (you left) ya i totally missed you.



You say right on
I think its more like left out.



You say, you can control your emotions
I say, i must be paralysed in that area.



You say "be patient"
I say sure. See me in the hospital.
Cause i am bloody sick of waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home