vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, January 13, 2006

the glorious BRa

I heard the most ridiculous thing of the day. Flora told me that her friend who works in a house near ours, had a salary deduction caused The Female Employer accused her of stealing her bra. A whopping 100 buckaroos dedcution for a Triumph, diamond studded (which The Female Employer claimed it was real), spanking new, burp, smelly bra.

Oh, justifying the gender of the feeeeemale employer is indeed necessary. Really it is. Just because you never know what people do behind close doors, or by that matter, what happy pole-dancing skeletons they keep in the closet. And because Ben, a chinese high boy whom I knew from a NCC camp, pointed to me to a fellow chinese high boy ABC, who, apparently, told Ben, told Ben like very secretly, that he, as in ABC, flashed va-va-voom red nails in a chinese high class, in front of fellow chinese high boys, and asked them if it was pweety pweety nice. Is it? Is it? And shushed hushly told Ben, that he wore his mum's bras at home. Point is not that Ben, has a fat flopping mouth, nor me, who has a loudhailer as mouth, but, that people do have spooky closet skeletons. Booooo!

Anyways, see la, I digress. Ok. Let me get into that outraged mood that I was like 2 seconds ago? Flora told me that her friend is often locked in the house when the kids go to school because The Female Employer refused to let her go mingle with friends. Because The Female Employer assumes every single fellow Filipinas are bad bad company, and all they teach you is how to go Lucky Plaza to jio the Banglas, and then make friends with them, and then bring them home, and then, I don't know already. So sometimes when Flora passes by the house which is at the first floor, her friend will call out to her to buy lunch, and there was once, she needed sanitary pads urgently, to keep the blood in. Ya, thats human rights violation! You apparently can't keep humans in the same way you do to endangered animals. I would have felt so insanely furious if I were to be denied access to a sanitary pad.

Flora's friend had 100 dollars deducted from her salary due to the negligent loss of a diamond studded triumph bra. That is about a third of her salary, which she needs to send home, so that family members can use the money more efficiently than the purchase of a ratty-tat of a bra. Question is who in the world wants to steal a smelly bra? You must be on (butt)_crack. Or feel triumphant by digging out a faux diamond on a smelly bra. Triumph bras ah, have NO real diamonds on it. That is not a real diamond for goodness sake! Gee..and if indeed, indeed, its real, then actually i have 6 spanking diamonds on mine, cause there ah 3 diamonds on each side. -_- Then really, I think my bra is so much more worth the stealing. Just climb seven floors, there you have it, 6 fake diamonds on seventh heaven. Bleargh. And if its indeed stolen, why is it does flora's friend has to bear the deduction brunt for a bra-stealing itchy hand? Thats because The Female Employer is abusing her position by bullying a weaker person than her. She can jolly well wear other bras, or if she's like me, she can jolly well do without it. Spending money on things you don't need is not worth the bling.

Then I asked Flora did her friend complained to the Philippine embassy for this kind of restrictive living. (and i heard if she wants to go for an off-day, her salary has to be deducted by 40 bucks=( )Her friend apparently, did not. Why is that so, I am unsure. Anyways, from what Flora last heard, The Female Employer was complaining about why her friend did not come back to work after leaving for Philippines for a holiday. Thats beyond obvious to say the least. Maybe her huge ba-dangs blurred her vision to rational obscurity. Maybe, thats just a random speculation. =)

I am so glad for her friend! Finally she has ran far far away from the Witch from the West, to be united in holy matrimony with the man that loves her, adores her, and treats her like his little princess. Now that reminds me of Cinderella.

Case of the missing triumphant diamond studded bra, closed.

I think they have a missing bra gloriously sitting in the bukit batok west avenue 6 police post. Yea. The one that is gold-plated, D sized ba-dangs.

I think they are trying to find a fit amongst the women who lives along bukit batok west avenue 6.

Maybe its mine. ya. No harm trying.

I think i need cotton wool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home