vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm positively impressed by Sb, by the detail that she goes into when picking out a gift for Veron's 21st bday. She remembers even the most minute of details. I was just looking at her in the gift shop, where she starts to pick out a present, then comtemplate if its Veron-ish and ask me if its a good deal. She even remembered that Veron wanted a 5000 piece puzzle. So Sb was like wondering if the 1000 piece puzzle that we saw will do the trick. I mean these little things you remember if the person is your closest friend, thats to me laa. People have differing degrees of love that they have to give, and some pple have more, some less, some just don't care?


Ya, so i feel really blessed to have her around. And thank goodness she cant tahan my off the rockets trash talking. Full appreciation! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home