vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, December 30, 2005

211: ditty, dutty and dotty

Sure does feel good now. I had a schedule mapped out, but thats only half the work done. Getting down to it is the main issue. Psych modules arent exactly at the most convenient of times, but i suppose there has to be some degree of "sacrificing some comfort" for something you want. Thats the next best thing after french2 mods being totally clashed on with my core mods, and bizlaw mods perpetually flying off like hotcakes.


And...i realised that this blog is now a year old. awww...I am getting a little sentimental feel here. Haha..quite ridiculous in a funny way. Well I guess it is a bummer when small little things get snowballed and blown out of proportion. Sigh...


Actually i have nothing else more constructive to say other than i ripped off a slew of mp3's from livejournal. That made my day real good, with all the indie rock remixes and electronic sounds. Shifts my itunes from one that is rnb invaded to at least something different. =) And....Pocketdwellers are good! I just love their sound alot. And...i cant get that sean paul's song out of my head! Major earwax!


Does anybody here get the same glorious kick by listening to music as I do? hmmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home