vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, January 02, 2006

212: How many resolutions are there in a new yr Resolution.

New Year's was passed meaningfully amongst the friends at sb's church, followed by bbq at yishun dam, and then we popped over to wilson's house where vian and me yakked till the wee hours of dawn.


I am actually quite psyched up for 2006. I suppose one of the joys of increasing years is that you gain more self-awareness as well as a better developed consciousness of how-to-handle-situations. Totally looking forward to that. Hmm..new year resolutions are not my cup of tea, cause i prefer coffee. Nah..cause they have not lasted longer than it took for me to come out with them.


I wouldnt call these resolutions, since it is more like a continuation from 05. I am going to make a more conscious effort in stepping out of my comfort zone, in all aspects. And..of course relationships between God and close ones, to be drawn even closer.


Heee..after typing the previous para, i feel mildly amused and constipated. Gee..new year resolutions are over-over hyped. haha..i dunno what i'm trying to say too. I just know i dun wish to be cookie-cutter safe. Cause prim and proper feels as lively as a action robot.


Anyways, have fun, be nice. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home