vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, January 06, 2006

214: lo down with the lo down

Woke up feeling whiny and complainsome. Urgh. Which is not too good a feeling to wake up to. I was told something by somebody and I thought it was EXTREMELY odd. I need to capslock that word to convey that feeling of absurdity. It was so melodrama, i need to poke my eyes for tears to come running. My gosh. I used to say that i really cant stand cliches..just add melodrama to the list as well. Through it I was going uh-huh..ok..hmmm...ya...oh..?..i see...??? Weirded me out a lot. hmmm!


On a sidenote: my abs feel very warm. OK...hahaha..my Tummy feels warm. I didnt know that eating kimchi gives you warm ab-ummies.



Weird friday this is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home