vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

213: sporodic listings

Hmm let me see. Yesterday i spent 5 hours shop hopping with sabai and wow our stamina was awesome! Shant go about listing the items we bought, cause the more I list, the more my heart aches for my wallet. Anyways Sabai got this flouncy skirt which she got at Island shop at 50% off which is a big steal. Haha..little pleasures in shopping which includes getting really nice things at jump-off-the-building prices.


Today i bought yet Another bag. Argh..it was a really nice one. So i conclude that both sb and wx have good tastes in clothes and stuff, but only sb has good taste in music. Hmmm...haha..wx trounced upon this song called International Affair by Mark Ronson. He said all the songs i listen to sound the same. Sigh...like since when andy lau sings rap infused ballads?! Haha..ok la..point noted. One man's fruit is another man's poison.


Met up with faye and wx for lunch at Liang seah street, at the fish soup stall whose fish, no doubt is nice, but takes a looooonnngg time to fish. Haha..and the fish stall uncle is quite come on in "soliticising(?) business"...in faye's words. What a word! Lecture was dry, but not to the extent of slumberland-sweet-dreams kind. I suppose we were just not used to lessons.


Phase 1 of the attachment companies are coming in..and I am clueless. Really ah, we have to step out to the real world quite soon. Such a nagging truth to behold. Hmmm...i promised God that i will walk closer to Him this year and put in more effort in all aspects. I am really trying to change my snail's pace, and of course to get myself psyched up for school. Just how weird it will be getting psyched!


A leap of faith to bring me across mentally, and a step a day to bring myself closer to the goal physically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home