vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

sugarplum honeybunch

The workload gets a wee bit heavy as the slope of the pile steepens. I was telling wx today that ya, we can feel the heat, soon after all of us will be on fire. But assignments are good, they make you think, and its always rewarding to think so hard that you manage to reach a never seen before perspective on things. This is prolly akin to weaning the baby before pushing us out of our comfort zone. I am ready. Bring it on. Bring it a (little) on.

And I finally saw qianyi in school. After donkey ages. Boy, did she look different again. First it was the tan, then it was the brown hair, then it was the ebony black, then was the black statement-underlined specs, then now its the crazy punk up-do. Like the sec three times. I wanted to hug her but it was smack in the middle of s4, and i thought maybe i shant embarrass her, though i dont mind embarrassing myself, and anyways, like who-will-bother-to-care. haha..but she has this aura about her, of total calmness. I've never seen her frenzied before, shes always in that state of ease. I really like her. She's up front smack in your face, and shes a damn good sport partner, cause she's really physically at the peak.

Always nice to lounge in the company of old friends. They just make me go awww, in the heart. Like come here you sugardonut i want to hug you till all your frosties gets shaken off. Haha..aww, cant breathe! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home