vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Above all

Thank you Lord, for letting me in on something new today. I thank You greatly for that.


Every step brings me one step closer to you.


Please oh Lord, unknot the tangled mess within me.


For only You Lord, know what its best. Everything, I rest in your hands.


Create in me a clean heart


Makes me appreciate more acutely, at this very point..


What it means that everything that can be seen, is all but skin deep.


Oh Lord, please let me see deep within,


Smiles are easy, physically


As a matter of fact, a twitch of muscles is all that it takes to laugh


Plastered smiles i want not.


Dear Lord, i want a genuine smile from the inside.


In Your name, i trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home