vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

No time for sap

Sb cracks me up, bigtime! I cannot believe how this girl works things out for me before it even crossed my mind. Gee. It's been quite a ride really. From the days where we climbed the roofs of the chalets at Pasir Ris (before getting blasted by the security guard 2 seconds later), to the days we were so adament to dye our hair just to get a smidge of red on it, just for the sake of it, and to the days where we kept each other in the radar of cute little sec two boys, and the days where we ran to Pandan reservoir to scream our asses off in mock sadness because we got a fat F9 for history.



For all this. I am real glad at where our friendship is at now. She's a new christian, and our friendship is indeed strengthened through Christ.



Argh, I cant get into the sap mood and wax lyrical about this. Well, at least not now. My project mate is rushing me on msn! Hah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home