vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, April 03, 2006

dog who saved the day

A moment ago i was seething, cause i apologised for something which is not even my fault. The unhappiness is directed towards self, not to someone else. You see, if someone is late in passing the work to me, and i need the work before i can add on my part, naturally both of us would be late? And i was waiting for the work, not snoring in bed. Said sorry to my project mate which made me really disgusted with myself. Its Murphy's Law recurring, all in one day. And during lunch i specifically said no chilli to the uncle and he not only added chilli but also had to chid me on making my orders unclear. Huh??


Plus yesterday. I apologized for not going to cell. When the apology should be to God. Gosh..and and..didn't even mean to ignore your message, my dear friend...the phone wasnt with me. Thats why. I am saying a truckload of sorries of which some are really out of my control?


The one happy thing is that i stumbled upon a hairless white dog today. It was really cute but it has a wimpy attitude. Inched one step to try to touch it, it trots back 3 steps. But the dog has the most GOR-geous eyes. Its turquoise and it has no dogtag...how can it be?? Pretty small, short legs and all, but cute nonetheless. No clue as to what breed is it, just that dog-with-the-nice-eyes. Made the day a little better though, thanks to random dog with no name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home