vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

fried kway teow

My nerves kway-teow fried as i'm posting this. Today is a Sunday, but it is the company's norm to reply emails via Outlook. It is really unnerving because the company's pace is very fast and people have no patience to get delayed. So i am given vague instructions to do what i have never done before. And i really don't know what to do. Such a dilemma now, i don't wish to bother others to ask for help, but yet am really not sure. I don't understand why people cant be more understanding. You see, its not that i'm not doing it or what. I genuinely am trying to source for a way to get it done! And instructions like..exhibit A, get all the requisite documents prepared, arrange courier to get MRPs, attached with commercial invoice. This kind of thing. I don't even know WHAT exhibit A is, and i replied a mail. And i get a very rude reply, speaking with ALL CAPSLOCK like THIS, with all the !!!. I'm not kidding. She is literally swearing on email. I mean is it really neccessary to be so anatognistic. Really, its because she's a manager and im an intern, and ya...there is really a lack of basic respect for another person.


Ok, i know she's frustrated because she has to explain and she's really busy, and the previous marketing coordinator knows how to handle and i don't. But seriously, i NEED to ask for help so that i can do it, and if you don't tell me and i can't ask. Then how am i supposed to? My gosh...people can be so mean. This is such a test of tolerance. I guess this is the real world. Where your intrinsic worth is determined by power, influence, and money...and this worth is how people will decide what kind of tone and attitude to talk to you.


Feel so angst up now. But there is no room for cracking. Does she get a kick from making my life miserable? There can be ten people who are nice, like janice/ivan...but just one mean grouch to really spoil the day. Did i mention that she's christian and she is a mother of three? I won't deny that im mentally assasinating her now, and though i have zero right to question her behaviour, but i am very very pissed off. But she is here to teach me tolerance, and to REN! OK, I WILL REN...I TELL YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home