vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

i-like-my-maki-fried-chao-ta-brown

There is a comforting ease that comes with handing the reins over to Him. And let him guide the way. I have read and heard some Christians say, in the midst of their troubles that they don't feel weathered by the situation because they know that He is walking alongside with them. They must be really faithful in their Christian walk. Have never felt like that though. Always felt like a helpless floundering fly whose legs seemed to be perpetually glued to the viscous water surface. Cannot get out of the sticky situation, yet not willing to submit and ask for help. :(


Bro seems to be in a fidgetty mood as of late. Have no idea what the teenage hormones are doing to him. sji must be stressing him, he's going through that angsty phase. Despite the fact that we went out last week tog, to this jap buffet, all our conversation seemed to be centred around...hey ya, this salmon is good...you want cha soba?...or eee..i don't want wasabi on my maki..urgh. I was hoping for more than that you know.


Ok. Tmr will be better. Hey jacob, nice dinner btw.


Sigh...I think the bus just left me on West End.
And right, the shophouses look so damn unfamiliar. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home