vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stringed puppet

So you walk along, made commitments, put a little tick at the side, smile for a bit inside.
Calendar beckons to you, oooh it is coming, skip for a bit inside.
Good pete! It's today���smiles on the outside.


Then ok, it gets cancelled for some strange oncincvilerivlbeipb reason.
Well, maybe it pinches a bit. It just means not really important? or don���t really care? or..?
I don���t have time to think about the why-s and the how-comes. Ha, the more I pursue this thought, somehow it will turn a boomerang on me, and in the end I will feel like it must be because I deserved to be���ok. Stop.


your day must feel better than mine, I hope. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home