vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

One night in Delhi

Of course random 1's is not Fullerton's voice speech. Fyi, its a prerecorded speech by a particular X courier company whose services screwed us up bigtime last week and we are damn FED-up.


So there was this event in India last week, at a hotel at Bangalore on the 13th. I liased with the this enthusiastic young lady, whose enthusiasiam in her work can be sensed even via email. She goes Hey Beverly! Greetings for the day! Her zesty attitude really rubs off me in a good way. It gives me heart palpitations just by reading her mail. Young lady's name's Vinny and shes really serious about her work--- and bless the humanity of mankind, no geographical expanse can ever deny our common love for chappati. So anyways, she is the 2nd-ic for the event and i'm suppose to help her out in the collaterals get them to the event venue at the place and time intended.


So i called FED-up for their services. So the pleasant mister robarto voicemail greeted me the happy greetings for the day. I arranged for a courier service to pick my package up. It was supposed to fly to bangalore via delhi. So...almost 5 days after i send off my packagedearest, with its air(bill) ticket, i was ASTOUNDED to see packagedearest back from its 5 day tour to India, fully chappatised, totally jetlagged.

I was hit with a lovely sense of deja vu as i recalled waving my beloved goodbyes to packagedearest whom i will see for the last time in my life. FED-up did a fantastic job by having a fivedayfournights indian exploration, which saw packagedearest zip past the Taj mahal ,skinny dip in the Ganges river, paid respects to Gandhi and fly back to the same damn place. Vinny and i were hopping mad. Called Fed-up to lodge a complaint cause this was a very impt thing that needs to reach there, and stay put.


Lesson learnt: Less is more. Arranged a one way flight, i got a Packagedtour. Thanks for the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home