vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Good molly sake!

Have been quite busy these few days, and moodless abit here there. Feel so matter of fact lately. Anyways, some awkward incidences, which turned out to be funny, in the black humour sense of it. Manager at Fullerton gave a sales presentation to me hawking the good time history of Fullerton. The way he presented was rather formal, maybe he assumed that im a significant person who can give him more business, just because i once booked 7 rooms for 3 nights, Quay rooms, mind you. The ones that faces our spewy Merlion. Oh my, when i told him i was all but a stir-fry ikan bilis, one who is leaving in 4 weeks. His face fell a bit, i didnt mean to deceive him or what. He didnt' ask me. :)


Anyways, and I'm so sorry Colin. :)


So we got a free lunch at Fullerton, no less. We as in Janice, Jasmine and myself. I have something amazing to share, but too tired to type in coherent sentences, maybe next time. Emo-woman was on my back past two days, calling me to remind me to use EVERY SINGLE CENT of the USD 5k budget, or SDG 8k. Ok, i got it. Actually i could feel myself getting hot and irritable as she repeated herself to me for the longest time.


Haggled like a curly-hair ah soh, squeeze the penny dry out of Scott, bugged him for discount upon discount. Made sure he didnt get away Scott-free from TOO much of the budget. Felt like a gleeful pink-assed baboon, when i raised the PR and total expenditure read $7999.25. Ok, return you seventyfive cents can??



And my one other assignment includes being a tourguide for two days. Sounds fun, but got to switch to the bubbly mode for abit.


Anyways, i think its not too good to keep asking the obvious. Why put your dignity on the line? Sometimes no answer is good, if you look at it, it is to save everybody the awkwardness. Hmm, i'm trying to be honest and tactful ya.


Will be extending attachment for one-two more weeks! I'm going to end it with a Bang! God has been looking out for me, I just know it! Got to entrust it to Him.


Good nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home