vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Shower of blessings

I think my attachment at Brocade has been entirely fulfilling and i cannnot ask for more!


There's so much exposure i get here. Not only do i get to participate in the events locally, i get to dip my fingers into the events at Melb, Bangkok, Korea, India, and Penang! It is so nice because its not all random stuff that Janice allows me to do, but she brings me along to drink sessions with the channel partners and PAN Pac hightea! And other colleagues from the regional sales bring me along to join them too...Whoosh so thankful to her for bothering to teach.


Best thing is I have two exciting things at hand. The local marcomm day event is at Swissotel, Equinox, 69th floor no less, and a night cocktail event, and breakfast events! What is satisfying is that Janice is letting me get hands on experience in this local event on the 12th of July. Such as preparing the database, packing the collaterals, and even part of the menu selection. And basically Janice gives me the go ahead to negotaite prices with the hotel pple. What makes me so so happy is that Janice makes me feel impt by hearing my views on which hotel i think it's good. Now of course i chose Equinox cause the kind hotel manager gave in to my incessant bargains and cut the price tag of the day event by almost 600+++. So much satisfaction!!


And and and...emo-woman who fried my ass two weeks ago gave me a budget of 5k to buy any funky gifts for the channel partners. Things like nano and psp and even funky cufflinks. My gosh i am SO excited!! And i get to do it ALL by myself! So whilst the big wigs in the company have their meeting at bangkok next week, i get to go gift shopping then and meet Scott, and discuss about this. And i'm actually allowed to use that money to buy hugo boss voucher yada yada and basically draw up a proposal on how am i doing to spend 5k. Now do i sound insane? Well...thank you God for giving me this experience and so much more. I LOVE IT....and i dun wanna go back to school.


All in all, i got to thank God for having Janice as my boss, and having me in the right place at the right time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home