vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Tea or Coffee or..?

Think about it. Just let the events take a stroll in the mind, and i always love to walk the park!

coffee breaks are good too..brunches...hmm...also good..dinner..hmm..very good...highspeed down the ECP laughing at crass jokes...Purposely go by the long way...lagi best!

but i think nothing beats morning breakfasts @ chinasquare food centre where the entire place is breaking dawn, and the Macdonald's aunty just arrived to open shop, and there you are, sitting on a white chair, under a tent shaped BIG umbrella, one sipping teh-o, the other teh-peng(so early?!?), sometimes almond susu..heee.


I really don't wish to go back. I am really grateful & thankful for this experience entire. It is really so so good. Been meeting people from overseas, joined in dinners, drink sessions, partner's events, our own events, liase with foreign admin, got really Good presents from others, thrown out of my comfort zone, out of my stupid depressive state. Thank you God, for smacking my backside and make me really WORK my sorry arse. Cause that boosts my ego by 2 million folds, to be a constructive and useful person in a social context. Hmm, the bad thing is i haven't been the most sensitive person lately. If its not practical, and a waste of time, then forget it! The good thing is someone can tell me...hey this work you submitted is really substandard. I won't be mad at all. But sigh...have snapped at people for being slow. which is unkind behaviour =( That is no good.



Anyways, am hardly emo nowadays. Smiling all the time actually, and no time to bother about what others think. You think whatever you want to think. I think a friend ever mentioned that people are often trapped in their own world of problems. So true! Own problems are but a speck of fart in this BIG world. Stinks really BAD, but after awhile you have to smell it anyways. So smell it, deal with it. If you have to tolerate it, then hold your breath. If you can solve the problem, ask the fart-guilty to leave the room (please?), cause he is the problem. If you can escape the stench, well...pack your bags & leave! Justify your circumstance...and go for it! God is good!! ...but can i say that i have to miss cell this week again? cause my dad's bday? and i want to spend it with my family? =)



On another note..this past 2 mths has been a test of patience. For someone with the work reproductivity of a seedless grape, to one who can fairly multitask, there is hope! Great! Room for improvement as always. I pray for a humble heart, and a well-Fertilised brain, to think FAST. :)



Doreen is funny. I say Pms makes my mood goes like that...(picks up right index finger, to air-draw a sin-sin-cosine-sin curve). Then she goes, wah seh..mine is like that..(then she picks up her left index finger and air-draws a tangent curve...whahaha..apparently tan45 is -ve infinity??? IS IT? hahahah..so i laugh,because i think thats the next most appropriate thing to do if the joke is as funny as a Brazillian wax.



I say OUCH. not for myself, Doreen, this OUCH is for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home