vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Empyreal Absurdity

I passed by Sins Chocolate by Millenia Walk and hovered around feeling SO tempted, peeped in somemore, salesgirl shimmies up, and I scoot off. I was trying to justify the need to pay ard20 bucks for a few bites of gratification. For which, maybe 18bucks goes to servicing wages. haha..But! Pestilent urge refuses to die, and i went candyempire to get cheap ones. :D


Thats not the point. My guess is that choc at Sins and chocs at Candyemp are almost the same. Somehow the chocs at Sins move out of their sublime ornery and go upmarket. Isnt just the same for people? That everyone is of the same basic construct, but some get to live the heaven-on-earth, and some are scraping to get by. Its warped up the kilt.


But, but...everyone is really so much the same. If you put all of us in showercaps we will all look equally stupid. I saw one in the mirror today. My intestines nearly jumped off a bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home