vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hello! :D

Civilisation is a bitch. It holds us hostage when want to seek ventilation. Like now, i would wish to throw open the window and shriek out like a high-pitched dingbat. But I cannot because I know for a fact, the woman living below is capable of calling the cops. Fellow neighbour had a musical itch at 5 in the morning, decided to crank up the organ, and up came the mata. Poor neighbour, smacked face in his own music.


Because life gets boring when things fall to a routine...


Really, I just want to graduate, grab my cert, throw the mortarboard high up like a flying discus. Then, run amok around the open field beside the SRC. Woah, after 6+4+2+3=15 yrs, I can see the beginning of this end.

Anyways, It's just as good as the Budget is out. I have been waiting for it. Heng no increase in personal income tax. I reckon its the same anyways, since first yr of work, either its paltry tax, or its no tax. There is the payouts and all, but nothing makes me happier than the increase in employer CPF contribution. wooohoo! But with the GST at 7%. Probably the net benefit is still negative.



CNY is in 2days. I don't wish to sound like an ingrate, but it doesnt get me psyched. Routine celebration maybe? Well, probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home