vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday

Puddle bunches of things that awaits completion. One includes the FYP, otherwise known as the Finish-Your-Project. Hee, and somehow it just makes me really gleeful to know that this year is going to be quite a transition. And with that comes a tail of blazing concerns tied at the back like noisy tin cans that rattle as you go along. It gives me immense comfort to know that the Lord has brought me through thus far, and when the time comes, each of those noisy rattling things will be dislodged.


I mean i just think about the events for the past month or so, how i nearly got conned by the this Str****ic Pa*****rs firm and was stupid enough to give up a post at Chanel for it, and how in the end it turned out ok. Unscathed in the physical sense, but extremely wary and very bitter about the entire thing. It pisses and relieves me at the same time (hee, bad pun), and all the time I was grumbling to the Lord..that why oh why, i was at the receiving end of this cascading shit.


Which brings me to quite an insignificant encounter; about the slightest thing that can make you happy. So it was a relief that on the bus ride back, this poised young lady who smelled like a delighted tub of caramel popcorn sat beside me. Thank goodness! I mean if you take bus 66 from Serangoon to home too, i think you know what i mean. Because, sometimes the smell can get quite happening. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home