vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pythagora's Theorem

Today is a happy day. Firstly because nothing bad happened, and second because my phone has been ringing calls from old friends calling just to talk. Nothing makes me happier than talking. Really! Having some springs for lips. Can't shut it. Thirdly because, there was good company for dinner, fourthly because I think the white cat downstairs likes me alot, and follows me wherever i go. Well at least i thought so. That all happened before i placed the cat food down. sheesh. Cats have no conscience. Blessings to you and kittens. You shall catch your own rats henceforth.



I got these from a mail. Hilarrrioooussss! Apparently they are exam questions from sec schs!







There, I saw it!






hahaha! Mutations :)




When told to explain the shape of the graph..

"It is curvy with a higher bit at the end and a rather aesthetically pleasing slope downwards towards a pretty flat strait bit. The actual graph itself consists of two strait lines meeting at the lower left hand corner of the graph and moving away at a 90 deg angle. Each line has an arrow head on the end."

ROFL. *cough* ARTS student.

hahaha..my favourite! Peter's expansion.

And I realised. One more month before this entire uni journey ends. I'm smelling a whiff of cheesy nostalgia. But today is a happy day, and happy days have no room this little bit of emo. It's because i spent much time with my Mum. And it leaves this really soothing feel inside, like..aaah ok, i can go to sleep.:D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home