vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Psyche of a Shrivelled Peanut

Certainly hope to be appreciated. Cause its pretty late, and usually I really don't know how my intentions will be taken. Its good from my side, but how it appears on the other end might be another thing in itself. If there is any comfort, is that He knows.


And staying true to my rhetoric tendencies...Don't you wish someone can read your mind? So you can spare everybody the agony of guessing things..like hey I think she is meaning to say this...and he is doing that because... Guess so much; ado about nothing in the muchness anyways.


Maybe its a flabbergasted moment. Hmm, yes. Choked up is the word to use.


Alright man! Make the world a better place. Go to bed, sleep pass the worries!



-->Hi Sabai! Miss you and you, vian.:D<--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home