vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Well, I just came to a rather disturbing realisation that the examinations are indeed drawing near. Much as I would love to skirt around in a absolute state of denial, argh, that is really quite an impossiblity. Next week would be one fraught with tests, quizzes, projects, but yes..going out! That's definite. I'm looking forward to the social gatherings that are forth-coming, but that has to go with the other not so fun stuff that comes with it. So well, theres a rather love-hate thing going on for next week. Plan activities include, monday's dinner at Rice Table with sheane, weixiong,sherwe, ernest and faye, benedict and huimin on friday, and yes! Orchid Country club with Sb to channel some angst to whacking some golf balls, which is the ultimate high~ of the week. =)

Recently, or rather just yesterday, I happened to stumble upon a bag of lies which I find it a tad ridiculous. A fantabulous story spun from a bag of lies, which apparently claimed that I so regretted opting out from a relationship that I went clamouring back. Hmm..that is real funny when the thing is I was trying so hard to escape from the shackles of it, I was ready to beg to be left alone. Ah! Maybe it is an attempt to redeem some lost ego. If thats the case then I guess well, I will try to understand.

Today was spent meeting sb then going for tuition then heading home in an attempt to get my academic act together. Feeling the heat from the exams, like total sambal belacan plus double dose of wasabi (and what have you) being force-feed into me. I shall remain stoic! But hmm..Im not convincing myself really. So I shall allow the tsunami of tests hum-tum me then. Maybe in the face of academic adversity I shall muster up a wry smile. Boy...does that **smile** look so constipated.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home