vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

i see a flying choc

Blogger is being such a bitch lately. Apparantly I typed out one entry and Blogger decides to eat it up. Great. Anyways, I am so disappointed. Yesterday, i called up for an interview as a chocolate promoter at Changi Airport..gee..the four posts have also been eaten up. How is that so! Vivian, Sb and me was gian-ing that job. Its kind of a no-brainer job..but hey, should be quite fun working as a choc pro. But I guess those chocs will never get to see the remainder of their living daylights if I was there. So tomorrow I'm going for an interview to be a part-time dental assistant. Ha ha ha. I cant believe myself. So looking forward to seeing smelly mouths really. -_-Talk about aromatic stench. I hope the position is just be a sitting duck at the counter, smile, give the medicine, rather than the assistant standing beside the dentist, and you know..get a bird eye's view of pple's mouth, throat, windpipe...

And I want to go Chijmes, to sit at the open area and have a drink. Been quite a while since I last went with friends. Went there with wx, ernest, sheane the other time, but din get to stay quite long cause the place was closing, or if not, going Indochine would also be good. Dunno what Weixiong is up to now. Haven heard from him for a looong time. Okay. one week? Where are yoooouu? Ernest and Sheane are off in camp..for their minor in entrepreneurship. Oh that reminds me..to my cheong buddy who may be reading this..sorry ah, wasnt in the mood to go out last night. Next time ya?

This weekend is going to be such a busy one. Gee..gotta get thru this! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home