vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, May 13, 2005

smoke gets in your eyes

I'm so pooped out. Anyways, really, Aaron chong from eye for a guy really really looks like a person I know. He looks like a bear. I can imagine him with his arm stuck in a honey pot. The resemblance is totally..nuts. Macademia, cashew.. all of it! Oh ya, today was supposed to meet the girls, but Vian had korean class tomorrow, so gotta postpone it. So, I was keeping myself busy with church stuff and bitching with Lanthan. That girl is reaall kickass fun! There's laughter all around, its all good. She was doing this smokey eyes make-up for me, just for the fun of it. This sounds so airhead-ed, but I really dig the kohl eyes look, goes down pretty well with me! Lanthan has this treasure chest of makeup brushes, it looked very confusing. Anyways, apparently, first, you need to have eyeshadow in two shades, black and grey. Then you gotta blend this two at both eyelids, apply the black one a little, then dab on the grey one, smudge it with your pinkie. Then use a very sharp eyeliner to line the top lid, dun line the bottom too much, else you might risk looking like a bapoh. Next, eyelash curler, and mascara. One for volume, the other for length. Voila~! Eyes that smoke! I sound like a bitch.Haha..I had tried to get that look before, thru the process of self-experimentation. Ronson asked me if I did sleep well the night before. Okaaayyy..geddit. Geee..

Surprise surprise. I received a message from my ex-colleague, Wilson from ctb to go out for a drink. Wah..really like getting sms from friends to meet up and I really appreciate their effort to organise outings. As with the jc girls. =) Its funny how I've met up with the citibank people individually, but have not met them as a whole. They are real busy people. Must be the crazy sales target. Its kinda different going out with them and going out with friends of about the same age. Most of them are a good 5-8 yrs older, so naturally the activities differ. Since they earn a lot more, they usually go to places that costs more. They know that I'm still in sch, so sometimes they offer to pay. But still it doesnt feel good at all to leech off others.

I am frictionally unemployed! (quoted by sb and vian) Need a job. So bad. Any lobang-s? Sabai's bday is next sat. I remember okie! Methinks she should just tell me what she wants cause I really have no clue what to buy..glad you liked the sunglasses though. =) Give me a hint k..heck..just tell it in my face!

Ah dot is singing over the phone and her voice makes me wish I'm deaf. Mebbe we should go k-boxing one fine day. And sing of the unheard octaves and chords. Her "because you love me" is sooooo cliche man. I asked her to stop, but she derives joy in making people's ears suffer. But never mind, wait till she hears my nightingale-esque voice. There will be a solar eclipse.

Anyways, I overhead a conversation by three nanyang girls. Oh fine...i eavesdropped.

girl1 "Can you believe it, (XXX) she said she has never been to kbox"

girl2 "huh, you serious anot. Its like telling me you have never been to a cinema before loh"

girl3 " ridiculous la"

**ahem**

(methinks) Where is kbox, huh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home