vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

oh reaally?

Hmm..

I was downstairs just awhile ago, at Watson's. Two aunties were talking and I was minding my business, looking at the box of Intenz pills, which claims that you can actually get smooth bouncy-elasticy skin in 8 days! Gosh...it seems so so..juicy..i was seriously tempted. Anyways, it took me awhile to realise that they were talking about smthg really interesting! (duh~~) So i wasnt eavesdropping but something along the likes of "38C" caught my ears. Hmmm..okay. so I am not the number nor am i the alphabet. But never mind..I thought to myself.."less is more..even lesser, even more..." And my oh my..i had no idea that i was blessed with truckloads of sheer abundance. tsk..and obviously it is along the lines of metaphorical or INtangible abundance..or wait, do i mean INvisible?? tskk
then it occured to me that this phrase could be meticuously coined by deluded people for people with a higher degree of delusion.

But i am not deluded!

ya right. ha-ha.

serious case of boredom must have singed my brainwaves.

(feeling so much air in my head i can actually live my life just by surviving on the air..up there)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home