vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Haa..how weird is it when someone tells you they like this, this and this about you.


And then you go..eh? hmm..i dun even know that I'm like that.


Nonetheless, its flattering but it is still befuddling to me.


But how come I dun even feel anything. like no emotions.


I think i like Damien. But i think only, cause i think he has the things I like in a guy and therefore i think it makes perfect sense to be attracted to him. So i think it is good for my brain to tell my heart..like go! feel happy cause you should be happy. Clinical happiness or what? But he's going of for a snokelling trip on thurs. and it will be prolly a little funny without having him around. But i dunno..cause this is a matter-of-fact estimation on my part. Ah what factious logic we have here.


Why?


Posting rhetoric to blogspot. Great.


Give me back my feelings! I wanna feel something. Anything!


Anger, love, excitement, enthusiasiam. bring on the emotional rah-rahs the cha-chas.


Feelings have become so rationale and matter-of-fact lately.


I hope Sb is feeling better, and it was good that we talked things out. Good luck for tml! you can do it girl!


Say in this happy situation, ok...so there you go baby, one big smile...but it feels that the smile is plastered on the face, but I don't actually feel that my heart is smiling or whatsoever.


It feels stagnant and dead.


And it is not a very nice feeling.


And gee..what a majorly big contradiction. At least I can feel that its not nice.


Wow..i am like so on my way for a emotional experience ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home