vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, August 26, 2005

lo down on the low down!

Feeling really skippetty cause I have gotten my fucking irritating assignment out of the way! Yes. Ok..maybe not all cause I have yet to finish the chi-square test thing. Ah..I feel like a fraudster man. Hahah..cause there is this observation study for one of my module. I did two obeservations one on shampoo purchase, the other on coffee joints, just to see which works. Well, the fact is Singaporeans are homogenous..for example..Like practically everyone queues up for freebies (which i do shamelessly), queue up for toto (which i don't). Basically everyone queues up! So how can you actually tease out any semblance of group tendencies of one group from another when mostly everyone operate on herd instincts. Then like that Si! already lor.
Observe simi?


So limpeh bohpian, doctored the results to suit my thesis. If not ah, wait long long also cannot finish. Major fraud totally! But it doesn't hurt if the tutor doesn't know. But really its pure torture having to observe people doing things, shampoo section is not really my idea of a rock concert, so as i observe and observe until damn sian already I find my legs twiddling towards the sweet aisles. Finally I just cant take it, I just take my Werther's Original and call it a day. C'est la vie!


My luck at coffee bean is not any good either. Actually it is just a flimsy excuse to go lim kopi, at a place I love to go. But at least it was better than the shampoo pooh-pooh..but my ipod was a distraction. Once i listen to 50 cent I cant think! It feels like a million meixcan beans jumping beneath my skin and i so desperately need to move. I can only think listening with andy lau's songs cause basically I'm not listening. **snigger**


Maybe should have done observational research on human reactions with regards to listening to these two types of songs. I am actually quite certain that i'll have better luck at this, given the fact that the results would really be blatantly apparent! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home