vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

go go go shorty its your birthday!

Saturday was a real tiring one, I had slept a very mearge 45 mins from 8 am to 845am. It was pure torture, having to drag my lazy and sleep-deprived self out of the bed. But the rest of the day went on well, I must be surviving on adrendaline for the rest my waking hours. Anyways, Esther got her license and I'm real glad for her. But it was real funny seeing her drive, on the way to send Jorina back. It din help that I was giving her wrong directions throughout. Sporodic "turn here!" and not there. I maintain that it was Joel's head that was blocking my view. Hmph..

Chris' residence at Pgp looked real comfy. The rest of us were spending time in one of the conference room downstairs for cell. I haven been to cell regularly and it was nice seeing them, though i must say that the journey to Pgp was not enjoyable cause its really deep deep inside. Oh wells, at first I was thinking of staying over at Chris' place, just to talk cock and gripe about life. But but but..the lack of sleep has really sunk deep into my (lazy)bones..i so badly need to jump into my bed. Hee..hey Chris! Next time on!

Sunday morning rain is falling, nice weather, too bad cannot sleep in. Tuition, had church, saw a person, made my day. Grinned aplenty to myself, to congratulate me for my good luck, that I coudldnt help smiling to the plants when I went on my way. Methinks its kinda like a childish whimsical joy. I looked back, saw nobody, and half-skipped, half-jumped along the happy little lane. Till I turned my head right, and saw a group of staring Banglas. Great. But what the heck. Thats the thing..it is hard to spot them at times, cause they sit around in the most obsure places. It feels schizo to be sniggering to myself, like some kind of a private joke where only me, myself and I understood the anal-ity of it. But it feels so fuzzy! I did talk a bit, joked a bit, smiled a bit, teased a bit, poked a bit, with the person. Dinner meeting arranged next week..woots!

And and and! Soh Peiyu turned a big 2-0 yesterday. She is no longer a teeny-bopper anymore, thats what I reminded her. Good golly miss molly! But anyways, I haven seen Py going insane before, she's all mature and steady, and calm. Even when she was in Primary one, dressed in that ridiculous fish costume, she looked calm. However stupid that looked, I have the picture to vouch. But what can I say? I tore my skirt before that same performance and went on stage in a tattered state. That was in Primary one. In Primary two we joined this kiddy fashion parade thing, along with 6 fellow grouchy kids. She was contestant number 5, I was 3. I also have the photo to vouch. Reason why I remembered so clearly was because when they announced the winner, who was contestant 4, limpeh stepped forth happily, and the spotlight shone on me, and I was surrounded in a pool of light. Both in the literal and figurative sense. A blundering idiot i was, only to be dragged back to position by an auntie-in-charge to my spot, where I am proud to say that I got a consolation prize. No prizes for guessing that it was no inch of a consolation since all the losers got it. So they are into the win-win situation kind of thing. But anyways, I remained grouchy and was really pissed with that boy, contestant number 4 who stole my spotlight and thunder. Still remember his name, Ding Wei. Oh ya, Py also didnt won. But funny thing is that we didn't talk until P3 where we were in the same class.

So we used to call each other over the phone and play this juvenile singing game, where one person will sing two lines of a song and the next person will continue. The one who breaks halfway loses. This is quite an expensive game, considering that we sang for about two hrs each time, about thrice a week, for about one yr. Primary 4 was spent playing zero-point, but Py left for another primary sch in p5, and we didn't keep in contact since.

It was only in Sec 1 that we met again, this time in rvncc. But the chemistry we had in primary sch was as good as gone. She was more serious, I was more ridiculous, so it was hard to find a meeting ground for both. It was only till sec three, where the common topic of class dances and anti-nc sentiments that drew us together. This period of time was marked by frequent trips to coffee bean, with the " one ulitmate mocha ice-blended, regular, no whip thank you's". Come to think of it, it is why I have this fuzzy feel about coffee bean, cause all my closest friendships where established there, all established through conning them to go West Mall coffee bean because the ambience is really good, but actually cause it is very near my house. Anyways, they saw through my lame reasonings, but still came nonetheless, cause the ambience at West Mall Coffee Bean is reeaalllyy good. Hahaha

Woah i seriously digressed, when all I intended was to wish Py a goody birthday. So anyways..
birthday song for you!


go go go shorty its your birthday!
we're gonna party like its your birthday!
we're gonna sip bacardi like its your birthday!
And you know we DO give a f**k cause its your birthday!

hoots! Holy cow! You are getting old already!

haha...ooh gtg..help my bro with his Psle..that little dizzy fry is growing up sooo fast..
mock frown..heeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home