vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tra laa laa..I am so asking for trouble. Assignments not done and here i am, typing happily away. Need to poop around blogspot for awhile, before grudgingly going back to my stuff. I am glad that conflict is resolved, and all is good. Thankfully. Honestly, the person meant a great deal to me, if not I wont bother at all. Being the passive bum as I am, I kinda surprised myself with the emotions that the person managed to elicit out of me. But the point is all is good, is good, finally good. I have no whiny complaints or whatsoever. Hmm..ok..maybe the part about all the assignment deadlines conveniently parking their damned timeslots on the same freaking day on my calender..i swear on my crossed-eyes, and crossed-fingers that I have NO MORE complains. Tee hee..as if I have a calender in the first place. Wahah..figurative one maybe. Thats prolly why i keep forgetting things.

Anyways, I digressed terribly. Ok..finally after like for-what-seemed-like-eternity (gee! i'm dipping my fingers into the cliche pot!)..managed to meet with citibank friends. Miss them like apeshit! It brought back a lot of fond memories like how we would be so darn saccharinely sweet and courteous on the phone, but once with the phone hung up, the string of glorious vulgarities will start spewing freely from our filthy gaps. Soooo hypocritical. After my short stint at citibank, I started to get a wee bit paranoid when I am making any phone enquiries, wondering at the back of my head if I would be cussed at for whatever reasons after I hung up.

Anyways, that was not the point I was trying to make. It really seems very interesting to me that they everyone present seemed to have progressed into the next stage of their life. Yep..the hallowed holy matrimony! Ooh, safe except for Louise and Jessica, who have already stepped across that line. The conversation was pretty all about reminiscing (spell check?) about the past and an update on our individual lives now. I always love gatherings, simply because they tweak the ah Zor in me. The chatty talking about the good old days, with a drink and dimmed lighting, just yakking the night away. So there was frequent bouts of laughter and it was good to be around their company. But there was this gasbag who talked a bit too much about himself, not that we all were very interested, but other than that, i am genuinely glad that there was such a gathering

I guess things have been looking up these days, it is sort of like the wheel of fortune in Ant & Cleo? If your luck has been down, the only way you go is upwards. So the worrywart in me thinks that is seems to better to be down, so you are always on the upwards go, rather be up and the only direction to head too, is south. Its kind of a warped logic, but never mind, I have always subscribed to weird explanations to things.

But it is always more interesting, more quirky, more engaging, more intriguing, more entralling, (...blah blah) to look at things upside down from the norm. Trust me, the perspectives that you get from a topsy-turvy view is fun! Makes life a little more oooh-laa-laa. yes, like that. I don't quite know what word to use to describe that feeling. But hey, I am not asking you chee ko peh to see a topsy-turvy world from like..haha..you know what. Never mind.

Oh gee..i need to do what I have to do. Which is to go and sleep. Assignments? Can always wait for tomorrow la..limpeh here is about to fall off my blue swivel chair and unto my fluffy buffy very comfy bed...

everyone say it with me...Aaaaaaaaahhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home