vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

harry's..but no potter

Hoots! Feels great now, I just ran 7k, which is enough to get my heart pumping and now I'm so freaking filled with endorphins. It is good to get some jiggle of the stupid love-handles..both the fats and the oh-so-lovely name it has. I dun like it at all. Yesterday was spent having a sleepover at Sb's place, it was hilarious. Okay..first we were supposed to go for the Lin JJ concert, but i screwed the timing..tsk..so in the end we went to this cafe at Holland V called the Essential Brew and had some pretty decent dory fish. Sb said hers was nicer..hha..i shant argue with her cause I really thought salsa dory was more mmmmm..than her cajun dory. Haha..maybe those two fishes were relatives that kena caught at the same time. Suay..

Very nice ambience though..so later we went to Harry's Bar..Sb din drink much so I was the one downing like a fish. I thought the Still Got The Blues was nice..and it was really a pleasant surprise seeing Shuling around. She was working there..Lydia too, but I din actually see her that day. Funny how Shuling is my neighbour but we hardly ever bump into each other..oh wellss..And! I saw Wai! The eye for a guy, guy in Rachel Lee's season. He looked kinda nerdy but decently hot. Nerd appeal it must be. Somehow I can see Sheane giving me that look but..heee...never mind..she never validates my taste anyway!! Grrr..And just now at msn, she whacked my arse badly over a remark i made..Feel like smacking my mouth then. But its okay..i never adored hippo-s..ooooh..touchy topic...hahaha

Okay so it was bad..my head was spinning after a bit of drinks and i puked the dory out into the toilet bowl. Wx says it is a waste of food..but hey that was how Nemo got into the sea..i am freeing the dory back to were it belongs. Tsk..you know when people die, you scatter their ashes in the sea. Well, same logic here with the fishies. Really nothing quite so fishy.

Crazy time we had at Sb. She..tried on my...oh never mind, we did things that were a tad over the top. Childish good fun. As usual the talk cock sessions and the clothes parade and msn and magazine..and what else? Reminising the past like two grey hair ah-zhors..

Would be meeting wx,sheane,kh,sufen later for...i'm not quite sure really. They are meeting for some big mac breakfast but I'll be meeting them a little later after the tutition. Methinks..1) major yawn..2) but its okay, think Moolah...$kaching$.

Wah very tired already. The endorphins became dorphins and jumped into the deep blue sea and swam far far away. So my power is down and i need to sleep..and gee..i sound like a lunatic..but never mind.

or rather, i dun mind. whheee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home