vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I am in absolute awe of my butter fingers. This is so fun..I typed one entry, an accidental spasm resulted in a touch of the "backspace'' button, and all gone. Anyways, I was thinking that it is always better to resolve problems that really gets to you, rather than to sweep the dirt off the bed and under the carpet.

Still feeling buggered up by the ancient issue. Just when I thought all was done, it just comes back like a festering idiot and hovers around. Gives an occasional pinch (not amorous pinches, please), but those that hurt and leaves you with bruise. The more you try to rub it so that it would hopefully go, it decides to turn redder than the baboon's bright auburn arse, to remind you of its existence, presence and omnipotence. Thats why, always resolve issues on the spot. (how ironic for me to comment on this.) Well at least I am like trying to attempt to give it a shot to learn to...ah whatever.

Poke me in the eye. Yay...the best is yet to me. GAH.!

nothing quite so "scenic" like the bloody "cynic" in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home