vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Its a small world after all!

My mum's birthday is today! But she's going abroad tomorrow. Such a major bummer. Anyways, I was wondering if I took any friends for granted, since ah dot and i were on this topic whilst yakking on the phone some hours ago. I really hope i have not given any of my friends this feeling, cause it is really yucky not to be appreciated.

Friendships arent hotels.


You cant check in as and when you want and expect all the service staff to be on alert fot your red-carpet arrival, nor can you screw your friend, inside out, upside down (when i mean screw i mean figurative mental fuck) and then piak-piak backside and just zao.

I got my fair share of that, so it sucks really. So hence, the conscious effort not to do that to my friends, especially people I really treasure. To be honest, I do know that I have taken some friends for granted, and really kind of hope they didnt realised really.

Like a particular friend who went to switzerland, I din go airport to send the friend off, nor did i go out to lunch with the friend. I felt bad afterwards but it is kinda pointless cause the friend is not here.

Hmm..anyways, the world is really kinda small cause I just realised that May-Ann is my friend's tutor. Such a coincidence! By the way, I chanced upon a new found friend called Damien whom I think is quite nice, as in similar interests and all, and really nice people like Lynette and Regina, who happen to be good friends with Wx as well.

Its a small world after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home